Full-Time Technical Analyst
Our client is a manufacturer of high-quality precision tools with strong markets in Malaysia.
The client is looking for a Technical Analyst with engineering background and technical support experience in cutting tool, professional hand tools, metrology and workshop equipment. He/ She is required to assist customer enquiries with regards to technical issues.
- To attend to customer’s enquiries with regards to technical issues;
- Develop relationship with customer to understand their needs and offer our company’s products;
- To follow up closely and in-person visits for presentations to existing and prospective customers, if necessary;
- Assisting in project management / tender / conversion list
- To support P9 CAD Design and Eform customization support.
- To oversee the whole process of tender and make sure that the datelines are met;
- Provide training to new employees, partners or end users as and when required.
- Perform additional duties as required by the management
- Diploma/ Degree in mechanical engineering
- 3 years or more of working experience as in relevant experience preferred
- Familiar with cutting tools/ hand tools
- Able to work with high precision, attitude to correctness and working independently
- Able to communicate in English
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- A good team player