Please login/register to apply for this job.
12 May 2020
Full-Time Sr Finance Manager
- Lead and ensure the department functions smoothly, efficiently and providing accurate, timely financial information to meet the requirements of the Management.
- Prepare financial projections and feasibility studies on development projects.
- Prepared and review half year cash flow forecast (on monthly basis) and annual budget with input from various department.
- To ensure timely closing of monthly accounts, preparation of financial statement and all related supporting documents.
- To ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with required accounting standards.
- Monitor the weekly cash flow position of the company , which include the current account bank balances, fixed deposit, bank borrowings and inter-company balances
- Analyse current financial development s and financial policies in order to provide accurate and well researched data for financial planning and analysis
- Ensure compliance with company policies, internal control procedures
- Liaise with external auditor, tax agent, solicitor, banker, company secretary and others professionals on financial related matters
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Possession of Professional Certificate such as ACCA, MIA is an added advantage
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 5 year (s) of working experience in Property Development Industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance- General/Cost Accounting in Property Development Industries.
Job Type: Full-time