This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
29 Jul 2020
Full-Time Sales Associate
- To greet and welcome customers, and to assist customers by recommending products and locating desired products
- To ensure customers are well informed of in-store promotions, rewards programs and store return policy
- To perform housekeeping duties and end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- To address and resolve customers’ complaints in a professional manner.
- To process customer payments by using a cash register, credit card machines and the shop’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- To build and maintain an in-depth product knowledge to provide advice and recommendations to customers as needed.
- To achieve store sales targets within schedule
- To ensure stocks are replenished and to ensure that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- To abide by all company policies and procedures
- To assist with inventory counts and stock take procedures
How to ApplyQualifications
- Preferably with minimum one (1) year of retail experience
- Must be able to converse and promote in English
- Minimum SPM qualification or equivalent
- Searching for female candidates
- Working location is in Petaling Jaya/Kuala Lumpur