Please login/register to apply for this job.
22 Aug 2020
Full-Time Infrastructure Engineer (Junior or Senior)
RM 3,000 – RM 5,000
- 2 years experience as an internal IT engineer
- Skill to manage internal server
- Proficient in SQL or database languages
- Not blacklisted nor having financial issue with CTOS/CCRIS
- Previous working experience with Bank Negara
- Experience in working at over 50 employees company
- Knowledge in RPA(Robotic Process Automation) development or installment
- Responsible for the technical support in the company.
- Ensure the normal day to day operations of servers, computers and other hardware / peripheral devices in office and branches.
- Assist in installations, configurations, administration, upgrades and IT security maintenance for IT hardware, software and network infrastructure.
- Assist in implementing short-term and long-term information technology solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- Assist in designing, developing, implementing and managing the company information technology including hardware, software, networks, IT security etc.
- Assist in optimizing the organization’s technology resources and recommends future technology direction and new technology initiatives.
- Perform regular system health check audit, ensure system adhere to guidelines.
- Prepare activity reports upon investigation and diagnostic testing.
- Manage Server routine task such as backup, recovery, maintenance.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operates new software, in-house application and computer equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.