Full-Time HR Administrator
Basic: RM 2,000 (open for negotiation)
Location: Wisma Pantai, Plaza Pantai, KL
Business: HR Services & Recruitment
1. Creating job posting, source candidates, schedule interview arrangement & follow-up works.
2. Prepare payroll processing using Quick Pay (HR2000)
3. Prepare SOCSO, EPF, EIS submission and application.
4. Any other work assigned as and when is required.
1. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
2. Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
3. Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu.
4. Ability to use new technology/system
6. Ability to work independently and in a team.
7. Must work at office.
8. Requires prompt response to written requests, as well as phone message.
9. Fresh graduates also encouraged to apply, as on-the-job training will be provided
10. Able to start work ASAP
Office building is located near LRT Kerinchi. Less than 3 mins walk.