We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
• Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
• Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
• Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
• Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
• Combine models through ensemble modelling.
• Present information using data visualization techniques.
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
• Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist
• Experience in data mining
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase .
• Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
• Analytical mind and business acumen
• Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
For more information Please visit our website
firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact us at 03-27885655
Let’s join HectaData to kick-start your career!