Full-Time Customer Service (Japanese Speaker)
Working Time: 5days including Rotation shift based
Salary: High Basic pay (Negotiable)
-Bachelor Degree in any field
-Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 \N1
-Fluent Language in Japanese and English
-Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
-EPF, SOCSO is included
-Fun and beautiful Working environment
-Free Lunch Meal
-Annual Leave and Medical Leave are included
-Good Japanese communication platform